Olive Oil Tour and Visit to Belchite Town
When to book - availability
- Visit a traditional olive orchard to learn about olive oil production
- Explore the historic village of Belchite
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
Join us on an exciting escape to the Zaragoza countryside! First, I will take you to one of the best traditional olive orchards where you will meet the producer and learn about the history of olive oil production in Spain.
We'll tour the grounds, visiting the centenary olive trees, and indulge in a tasting of an oil made of the local Empeltre olive. Next, we'll continue on our journey to the ancient village of Belchite, which today serves as a memorial for the Spanish Civil War.
Some amazing movies were shot in this remarkable ghost town, including Guillermo del Toro's famous Pan's Labyrinth. For lunch we'll go to a local restaurant in the region to enjoy some typical Spanish dishes. You will learn about traditional activities in Zaragoza and what fun activities you can do for the rest of your trip!
- Pick up and drop off in Zaragoza.
- Visit a family-run olive orchards and take a tour.
- Olive oil tasting.
- Tour of the historical village of Belchite.
- A nice lunch together at a restaurant of the region.
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.