Olive Harvesting and tasting of olive specialities with wine tasting
- Taste different olive oils and best local olive products.
- Local lunch based on olives with great wine pairing
The olive harvest begins in autumn and it is a special ritual which you need to see. For thousands of years people in the Mediterranean region have been using olive oil.
You will harvest olives in traditional way – by hand. After harvesting, follow tasting of different olive oils and some olive products. Later we will visit also typical torkla (it is a device for squeezing olives and making olive oil out of them).
Afterwards good lunch based on olives with great wine pairing follows which will be perfect conclusion of olive harvesting-culinary day.
• Organisation of hand-harvesting of olives
• Harvesting with professionals in olives productions
• Olive oil tasting
• Olive specialities tasting
• Lunch based on olives with wine pairing
• Tour assistance
• Transfer from Ljubljana or Bled to the sea site
• Organizational costs, VAT
Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund