Northern Dalmatia Wine tour
Embark on an exciting wine tour in the Zadar hinterland!
- 3 persons and more: €165.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €140.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €115.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Late morning/early afternoon: a visit to an organic farm&vineyard + wine tasting & a meal at the Škaulj Winery
- Late afternoon: a visit to Novigrad + wine tasting at the Vlatković Winery
Embark on an exciting wine tour in the Zadar hinterland. We will start our journey in the beautiful hillside town of Novigrad, at a family-run winery and a century-old Dalmatian tavern, where the owner and the local wine expert Zvonimir Vlatković, will introduce you to his repeatedly awarded organic wines and interesting cuvees named after the famous Novigrad fortress: Fortica and Castrum Novum.
After the tasting and a quick snack we will head towards Nadin, a small peaceful village located 30 km away from Zadar. Arriving in Nadin Village (in the early afternoon hours) we shall explore the Škaulj organic farm & vineyard and taste their top-quality organic wines, paired with a delicious home-made 3-course meal, featuring a traditional ‘peka’ dish. You will return to your premises in the early evening hours.
- Pick-up at the meeting point in the centre of Zadar and a trip to Nadin (Zadar hinterland)
- Tour of the Škaulj winery: visit to the organic farm, vineyard and wine cellar & organic wine tasting with a snack
- Lunch at the Škaulj restaurant (a traditional ‘peka’ dish or lamb roast)
- Tour and wine tasting at the Vlatković Winery in a typical Dalmatian tavern (wines served with a snack)
- a short sightseeing tour of Novigrad
- Transport back to the meeting point