Northern Dalmatia Wine & Gourmet tour
Embark on an adventurous foodie journey towards the Zadar hinterland.
- 3 persons and more: €128.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €116.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €105.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €93.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Late morning/early afternoon: a visit to an organic vineyard + wine tasting at the Škaulj Winery
- Late afternoon: a visit to an organic farm + charcuterie tasting + meal at Roca-The House of the Dalmatian Prosciutto
Embark on an adventurous foodie journey towards the Zadar hinterland. We will ride along the fertile plains of Ravni kotari to Nadin, a small peaceful village located 30 km away from Zadar. Arriving in Nadin Village (around noon) we shall explore the Škaulj organic farm & vineyard and taste their top-quality organic wines, accompanied by a typical Dalmatian snack: fine prosciutto, local mature cheese, olives and extra virgin olive oil.
We will continue our tour by driving to Stankovci, a remote Dalmatian village, located in an idyllic countryside setting resembling Tuscany. Our hosts in Roca – the House of the Dalmatian Prosciutto will give us a tour of their organic farm, tavern and a small family museum (boasting an interesting ethnographic collection). Next, we will taste their top-of-the-range meat products, including a prosciutto & pancetta pâté and sausages which are from out of this world. We will extend this gourmet experience to a delicious lunch made of the freshest local ingredients and prepared the traditional way. Our return is planned for the late afternoon hours.
- Pick-up at the meeting point in the centre of Zadar and a trip to Nadin (Zadar hinterland)
- Tour of the Škaulj winery: visit to the organic farm, vineyard and wine cellar & organic wine tasting with a snack
- Tour of ROCA - the House of the Dalmatian Prosciutto: organic farm, tavern and a small family museum, charcuterie tasting and a traditional Dalmatian lunch
- Transport back to the meeting point