New Orleans Food Tour
When to book - availability
- Enjoy an unique guided food tour of the Irish Channel neighborhood with 5 stops
- A knowledgeable & charming, English speaking, tour guide
- Interesting tidbits about New Orleans food, culture & history
- This is an experience you'll always appreciate & never forget
Our NOLA guides will bring you to some of the local favorites along and just off of Magazine Street on a three-hour tour of local seafood, culture and history in our Irish Channel neighborhood. Along the way we will taste the natural bounty of our gulf coast as it is eaten in New Orleans today. We will have both traditional local dishes as well as a couple of exciting new presentations, this mix is a direct and lovely result of centuries worth of foreign influences upon our City.
We'll eat a Po-boy, fully dressed of course and you know you have to try broiled oysters, right? Succulent Crawfish makes an appearance as well AND who could forget our revealed-the-day-of Secret Food Tour Mystery Bite!!! Need more? Ok, there'll be Pimento cheese as well, I mean, we ARE in New Orleans and some local beer too! Finally, locally made ice cream and rum. Say What??? When we are through with you, not only will your appetite be satisfied but we'll bet that you'll feel a little cooler, a little more knowledgeable, more than likely a little friendlier, definitely a little more NOLA :)
- Several traditional dishes like: "fully dressed" Poboy, broiled Oysters, Crawfish dish, Pimento cheese
- New Orleans ice cream with locally grown pecans
- Our secret Dish, wouldn't you like to know?
- Local version of Barq's Root Beer
- Locally distilled and Cajun spiced rum
- Water (it's hot down here y'all, you gotta stay hydrated!)
All tickets sold are non-refundable as your space is guaranteed at the tours. We may be able to offer alternative days to attend depending on availability.