Morning Tea Tour of Perth
When to book - availability
- Enjoy a coffee or tea with a dash of history, culture and arts.
- Explore the Heritage Precinct of Perth, the old theatre district as well as former educational precincts.
- Visit secret gardens, discover hidden art and visit a fine art gallery
Start your day in Perth with a morning tea tour. Enjoy a coffee or tea with a dash of history, culture and arts.
The tour will explore the Heritage Precinct of Perth, the old theatre district as well as former educational precincts. Enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea at popular local café with your guide, while you immerse yourself in the wonderfully re-purposed heritage building in a forgotten area of the city.
Visit secret gardens, discover hidden art and visit a fine art gallery while learning some of the more interesting anecdotes about the city. At the conclusion of the tour your friendly guide will then escort you to one of the most significant and newly refurbished buildings in Perth, the State Buildings.
Formerly home to the General Post Office, Land Titles Office, Treasury and Parliament; this complex contains 120 years of stories to share. These days, the State Buildings are home to a hotel and many food and beverage outlets including the renowned Sue Lewis Chocolatier.
After the tour you are free to explore the new public spaces of the historic Cathedral Square and the brand new Elizabeth Quay.
2 hour guided tour
Complimentary tea, coffee or other beverage at a local cafe
What's not included
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for guides
- Bottled water
- Cancel within: 48 hours
- If the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to travel, 100% of the total cost of the booking will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- Tour date changes are available with 24 hours notice, subject to availability.