Morning Market Visit and Cooking Class In Cordoba
When to book - availability
- Visit the Cordoba's famous local market, Mercado La Corredera
- Discover some local spots and enjoy some delicious Andalusian-style food
- Prepare a delicious Cordoban meal
Combine an unforgettable visit to Cordoba's famous local market, Mercado La Corredera, with a traditional cooking class featuring a four-course menu, under the guidance of an experienced local chef.
All market classes are taught by professionally trained Spanish chefs, and are designed for both accomplished and novice cooks. The menu is frequently updated to include local seasonal ingredients and consists of an appetizer, a starter soup, a classic rice dish and a decadent dessert that you will enjoy with a generous amount of Andalusian white wines.
The menu can always be adapted in order to accommodate dietary restrictions, but please advise us beforehand so we plan accordingly.
- A guided tour through the historical distric of Cordoba
- A guided visit to the local market
- Cooking class of Classic Cordoban Dishes: Salmorejo, Cogollos al Ajillo, Paella and arroz Cordobes
- 3 drinks (Andalusian wine, beer or sherry) and 1 cocktail
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.