Morning Market Tour: Arabic Heritage and Tapas in Cordoba
When to book - availability
- Visit the local market to learn about the most important local ingredients
- Discover some local spots and enjoy some delicious Andalusian-style tapas made with Arabic recipes
- Taste amazing wines from Southern Spain
One of my favorite things to do in Cordoba is go tapas bar hopping with friends. Join your guide on a fun-filled evening food tour and discover some of the best spots in Cordoba for authentic Andalusian style cuisine.
Along the way, your guide will share with you some great stories about Cordoba's culinary traditions and culture, giving you a local perspective on the city. You will also receive some recommendations for things to do (and eat!) during the rest of your stay. You will visit traditional bodegas, bars and secret local spots, where you will enjoy in delicious local snacks and wines from Southern Spain.
- A guided tour through the historical distric of Cordoba
- Visit to local market (called Old Zoco) and chat with some of my favorite vendors
- Tasting of 4 local tapas, an assortment of Arabic-influenced dishes
- 4 drinks (local wine, sherry, beer)
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.