Montserrat, Golf, Food & Wine tasting tour
- Discover the world-known Montserrat mountain and monastery
- Play golf in a beautiful environment surrounded by vineyards, forests, and fantastic views of Montserrat
- Dive in a private swimming pool (summer time only)
- Feast on a delicious three-course meal
- Taste organic wines and regional cheeses
Take a day trip out of Barcelona to live the truly luxurious life on a golf and wine tour for small groups. You will be able play golf in an environment surrounded by vineyards, forests, and fantastic views of the famous Montserrat. Feel like a local for a day as you learn what the area has to offer.
The tour begins in Barcelona, Plaza Catalunya (Hard Rock Café stop) where you will depart by bus to Oller del Mas, passing by the National Park of Montserrat, where you will stop for a guided visit. Golf round & multi-course meal at a local restaurant Afterwards, you will enjoy playing in an 18-hole Par-3 golf course. You can also play paddle-tennis or dive in the private swimming pool if the weather allows. Afterwards, simply relax on the terrace and enjoy the views of Montserrat. Then head to the restaurant for lunch, a seasonal gastronomical multi-course menu accompanied by regional wines.
Oller del Mas Cellar
In the afternoon, you will visit the vineyards, cellar, and castle of Oller del Mas, one of the most important and historical wineries in Pla de Bages region, located in a castle that stands in the middle of over a thousand acres of land. To end this perfect day, you will sample three organic wines paired with an artisanal cheese platter.
- Local English speaking guide
- 1.5-hour guided visit to Montserrat Monastery
- Green fee 18 holes (Pitch & Putt)
- Golf club rental fee
- Multi-course Catalan meal with wine
- Guided Oller del Mas vineyards, cellar, and castle
- Three organic red wine tasting and cheese platter (3 artisanal cheese slices)
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted and to ship them home
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
- Free Wi-fi on the bus
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips and gratuities