Midday Seafood Paella Cooking Class
When to book - availability
- Learn to make a traditional seafood paella with market-fresh ingredients, along with other seasonal Mallorquin dishes.
- Enjoy incredible views of typical vineyards.
- Taste incredible local wines
Take a trip out of the noisy and crowded center of Palma to a morel peaceful part of Majorca - where the vineyards are hidden. During our culinary workshop, we will work together to prepare a traditional seafood paella with ingredients purchased fresh in a local market.
Along with Spain's national dish, we will learn to make some seasonal classics, such as pa amb oli con alioli (bread rubbed with tomato and garlic sauce), chilled gazpacho and Mallorquin enseimadapastries. At the end of class we will enjoy your meal with tasting local wines on the terrace with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea, the mountains and the picturesque town nearby.
This tour is a great way to get the insider perspective on the Malloquin lifestyle.You'll learn you some local tips that you can use to impress your friends back home!
- Guided visit to winery and vineyards.
- Guided cooking class.
- A tasting of all the dishes prepared during the class. These may include: a classic seafood paella, pa amb oli con alioli y aceitunas mallorquinas (bread rubbed with tomato and garlic sauce, Mallorcan olives), gazpacho andaluz (cold tomato soup from Andalucía), ensaimada mallorquina (traditional pastry)
- Wine tasting of 5 of the best wines
- water, coffee
What's not included
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.