Midday Olive Oil Tour and Tasting
When to book - availability
- Visit the Cordoba countryside
- Discover some local spots and enjoy some delicious Andalusian-style olive oils tasting
- Taste amazing wines from Spain
There are two things that we Spaniards simply could not live without: olive oil and red wine. Spain is the largest producer of olive oil in the world and 80% of it comes directly from Andalusia.
Join us on this exciting excursion to the Andalusian countryside! We'll take you to one of the most beautiful and expansive olive groves in the region, where we will learn about the production and health benefits of this typical Mediterranean product.
While we're there, we will also indulge in a guided tasting of some of the region's world-class wines with some local snacks expertly paired to both wine and oil. After the tasting we may also visit a small ceramics factory before heading back to Cordoba.
- Guided tour of an olive groves and olive oil mill.
- Tasting of local olive oils, wines and Andalusian snacks.
- Possible wine tasting in a winery or tour of ceramics factory.
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.