Midday Market Tour and Spanish Cooking Class
When to book - availability
- Join a 4-hour culinary experience
- Visit a food market in Zaragoza where you will buy fresh ingredients
- Learn how to prepare some delicious Spanish dishes that you will enjoy for lunch
Come along as we explore the Central Zaragoza food market, meeting local vendors and shopping for fresh ingredients for our Spanish cooking class.
After getting everything we need we will continue on to a nearby kitchen club, where we will get ready for our cooking extravaganza!You will learn how to make some amazing traditional dishes, all based on family recipes, and how to pair these with local Carignan wines from the Aragon region.
At the end of the class we will sit back, relax and enjoy the dishes that we have created in good company with some good local music and good wine!
- Guided tour of Central Zaragoza food market
- All market ingredients used in cooking class
- Spanish cooking class
- Spanish lunch with local wine from Aragon
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.