Midday Market and Tapas Tour of Zaragoza
When to book - availability
- Visit amazing foodie spots in the Old Town of Zaragoza
- Visit a neighborhood food market where you will be able to learn more about local products
- Enjoy tastings from specialty gourmet shops and two local tapas bars
On this 3-hour walking tour, I'll help you experience life as a Zaragoza local by leading you to some of the best foodie spots in the Old Town.
First, we'll discover one of the most popular food markets in the center and meet local vendors to hear from them about the products in which they specialize. As we visit some of the sights around town, we will also pop into some gourmet shops selling artisanal meats, cheeses and olive oils.
And when we have finally developed an appetite, we will visit two tapas bars to try Zaragoza-style tapas with local wines from Aragon.
- Guided tour of neighborhood food market with tasting of local products
- Sightseeing in Zaragoza Old Town
- Stops at gourmet shops for tastings
- 2 tapas bars with delicious local tapas specialties
- Local Aragon wines, including our beloved Carignan
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.