Mediterranean Gold: Olive Oil
The cultivation of olives and production of olive oil have deep roots in Spain's history.
- Visit a family run olive oil factory
- See the countryside full of olive trees
- Taste the olive oil and a few other regional products
The cultivation of olives and production of olive oil have deep roots in
Spain's history. Olive oil has been coined as liquid gold or Mediterranean gold, as
throughout history it has been a very important and valued product. We will visit a
family run olive oil factory where we see the countryside full of olive trees, learn the
process of the cultivation of olives, and the process of making olive oil. At the end of
our tour we will taste the olive oil and a few other regional products while enjoying
the beautiful Mountain View from the main house.
- Visit to the olive oil grove and mill
- Olive oil tasting
- Picnic and a great discount on these artisan products
- Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.