Mayfair Chocolate Tour
See a sweeter side of historical London and indulge in chocolate from the finest boutiques that have spoilt generations of Londoners and visitors, some for more than a hundred years.
When to book - availability
- Indulge in chocolate from the finest boutiques that have spoilt generations of Londoners and visitors!
- Sit and savour inside one of London’s most beautiful and unusual locations for a rich hot chocolate and pastry!
- Learn about the production and history of chocolate!
The Mayfair Chocolate Tour is our “traditional” tour. It’s a move through time from classic English fondants (favourite of our Queen) to Europe’s most-awarded chocolatier with unusual creations incorporating cheese, beer, spices or just a spin on a classic English dessert like the irresistible Banoffee Pie.
Before we start exploring and learning about the streets and arcades of the city we will sit inside one of London’s most beautiful and unusual locations for a rich hot chocolate and pastry. As you sit and savour we’ll share with you our knowledge of the production and history of chocolate.
Each of our tours is as much about local history as it is about chocolate. We’ve gone to great lengths to understand the areas we take you to so we can share some of its fascinating stories. With small groups and personable guides it should always feel like conversations with a knowledgeable new friend.
As well as the Queen’s favourites you’ll also sample treats from the spiritual home of author Roald Dahl on this chocolate tour. This tour has the most variety and we usually recommend it for people looking for a fun activity in central London. We've even converted non-chocolate lovers generously accompanying their chocoholic friends!
Most importantly, we guarantee you will feel completely chocolate-ed out by the end of the tour!
What's not included
- Hot chocolate
- Water, history
- Chocolate sampling
- Mini chocolate tasting
- VIP discounts
- With at least three weeks’ notice you can rearrange free of charge for any date within a year from when you purchased the tickets.
- Between three weeks and one week before the tour there will be a 12€ fee per ticket to reschedule.
- Less than one week before the tour there is no date exchange possible. You can transfer your tickets to someone else. Please provide us with details of the change.