Majorcan Olive Oil Tour, Wine Tasting and Culture Visit to the tramuntana mountains
When to book - availability
- Explore the source of Mallorca's world-class Mediterranean products
- Discover a traditional farm in the Tramuntana Mountains, visit a local winery and olive oil press to learn about wine and oil production
- Enjoy tasting of some amazing local wines.
On this fun-filled culinary excursion, we will escape the crowds of Palma and discover the Tramuntana Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Our journey will begin at a traditional posessió farm, located in a beautiful valley, one of the best sites in Malloca. While we tour the property, you will learn about the secrets behind the Mallorqui lifestyle and our unique cultural practices.
Next, we will visit a local winery and olive oil press, and learn about the production process behind these two Mediterranean specialties. Finally, we will relax and share some local wines with assorted Mallorqui specialities, such as qualita cookies, local cheeses and the traditional sobrasada sausage.
- Pickup and drop off from your accommodation with private transportation.
- Tour of traditional posessió farm.
- Visit to local winery and olive orchard. Learn about the production process.
- Tasting of Mallorqui wines and olive oils.
- Malloqui snacks, including qualita cookies, local cheese and sobrasada sausage.
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.