Food Minitour in Parma with Tastings
- Friendly, informative English and Italian speaking professional local guide
- Rich tasting of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and Parma ham
- Family-run traditional factoris, for a real Italian experience!
- Small group, max. 18 people
An Italian and English speaking guide will take you to discover the secrets of the most traditional products on a mini shuttle bus leaving every day – Moday to Friday - from Piazza Garibaldi, 1 (Parma) at 9.30am.
First stop is the Parmigiano Reggiano PDO production factory. Discover how milk is processed and transformed into Parmigiano Reggiano PDO, a unique mixture of flavors and nutritional properties. Find out why this extraordinary cheese can be preserved for years and improve its organoleptic qualities over time, without any chemical additive. Learn how to distinguish between cheeses of different ageing thanks to a guided tasting.
Continue to the Parma Ham PDO production factory. See all phases of the production of this renowned kind of cold cut with your own eyes. Start from the meat processing and lose yourself in a journey of flavors until the tasting of the final product, result of a careful and meticulous ageing process. Round your tour off with a tasting of Parma ham and savor its never ending sweetness.
Return to Piazza Garibaldi at 1 pm.
- English and Italian speaking live guide
- Transportation (minibus)
- Entrance to all factories
- Tasting of the products
What's not included
- Cancel via email up to 1 week before scheduled tour departure to get a full refund.
- Cancel between 3 and 7 days before scheduled tour departure to get a 50% refund.
- Cancel less than 3 working days before scheduled tour departure or if costumers do not show up, no refunds will be given.