Madrid Midday Royal Palace Visit and Cocido Madrileno Tour
When to book - availability
- Enjoy a Royal Palace guided tour
- Discover Cocido Madrileno, a classic dish from Madrid
- Get a local insight on life in the Spanish capital
Join your personal expert guide for an authentic taste of the Spanish capital. In this tour you will experience a guided tour of Madrid's beautiful Royal Palace - one of the most emblematic landmarks of the city (if not the country), combined with a delicious local meal.
As any native from Madrid will tell you, cocido madrileño is one of the city's most representative and classic dishes, a true comfort food classic. This stew of meet and chickpeas takes almost 4 hours to prepare; it is cooked in traditional clay pots. You will enjoy a wonderful lunch of cocido with wine and a mouthwatering dessert and your guide will tell you all about local life in Madrid.
- Tickets to the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Guided tour of the palace
- A traditional Madrileno meal of cocido
- Dessert of apple fritters with ice cream
- House wine
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.