Mâconnais vineyard tour
A leading wine-making centre in France, the Mâconnais is also greatly appreciated for its cultural and historical heritage. It is an exceptional area of outstanding geological quality which reserves many surprises for you!
- 2 persons and more: €257.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €172.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €128.50 per person
- 5 persons and more: €103.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €86.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €74.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €65.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Centre of history and oenology
- Visit to the foot of the legendary Roche de Solutré
The southern gateway to Burgundy, a few kilometres north of Lyons, the Mâconnais is a land of history and culture. Indeed, it is both a great French vineyard and a major area for heritage, a centre for Romanesque art. Therefore, our original itinerary invites you to discover the region in all its dimensions. Along the route, you will be able to admire the hilly landscapes and the monumental cliffs. In particular, the legendary Roche de Solutré is a unique phenomenon. The kingdom of Chardonnay, the Mâconnais will also delight you with its great wines during the tastings organised during the itinerary. Our wine circuit promises you many wonderful experiences.
- All-inclusive package: transport, guided visit, tasting
- Introduction to oenology