Luxury Gourmet Tour in Parma
- 3 persons and more: €153.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €174.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €120.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €113.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €107.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €100.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory and a local winery
- Enter Culatello ageing rooms, the most prestigious Italian cold cut
- Enjoy an amazing traditional lunch
- Local gourmet guide
Start your tour and tickle your taste buds with a visit of a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese production site nestled on the rolling Parma hills. Witness the magic moment when the cheese master takes Parmigiano Reggiano out from its vats and learn more about every phase of its production. Taste delicious Parmigiano Reggiano of different ageings and let your gourmet guide accompany you on this unique taste experience.
Travel to a traditional farmhouse where the noble Culatello is produced and cured. Here you can visit the splendid curing rooms, which once were the coldest area of the farmhouse, where natural humidity seeps in from the underground. These enchanting rooms still exist in the flatlands of Parma, near river Po, and they are the ideal environment for the curing of Culatello.
Your expert guide will explain every detail of the Culatello production, which still follows the natural rhythm of seasons. Winter months, when cold weather and fog are more intense, are the best for the curing process. Breathe the intense flavor that inebriates the curing rooms. Enjoy this unforgettable experience while you listen to this story made of time, passion and traditions. Contemplate Culatello resting before it becomes the most refined Parma cold cut.
Have lunch in the traditional restaurant and taste pure Culatello and other local delicacies. Your menu will be a real plunge into Parma culinary tradition, including all types of local cold cuts, two main courses, dessert and local wines.
With full bellies, round your tour off with a visit to a local winery and a tasting of their best products.
- Local guide
- Entrance to all factories
- Local guide
- Full traditional lunch
What's not included
- Cancel via email up to 1 week before scheduled tour departure to get a full refund.
- Cancel between 3 and 7 days before scheduled tour departure to get a 50% refund.
- Cancel less than 3 working days before scheduled tour departure or if costumers do not show up, no refunds will be given.