Lugana Wine Tour Experience with Panoramic Boat ride and Gourmet Lunch on Garda Lake
Join us in this private full-day tour that includes a luxury boat trip on breathtaking Lake Garda and a visit to the oldest Lugana winery, followed by a gourmet lunch.
- 3 persons and more: €380.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €350.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €299.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €280.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €260.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €240.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Enjoy a full-day experience in Lake Garda, one of the most charming places in Italy
- Visit the beautiful town of Sirmione
- Taste delicious culinary delights and find out about how to marry Lugana wine with the traditional food of the region
- Enjoy a wonderful boat trip where you will experience the magnificent panoply of colours that the Mediterranean provides
- Taste and learn more about Lugana wine, a delicate and exquisite white wine
This tour will start from your hotel pickup and a visit to Lake Garda, which is one of the most beautiful and biggest lake in Italy. The edge of Lake Garda is rich with olive groves and mellow vineyards, characterised by a mild climate, which combine to make for one of Italy’s most picturesque landscapes. The centre of the beautiful old town of Sirmione reaches into Lake Garda and is connected to the mainland by a long narrow isthmus. This town has been a favourite resort for relaxation since the ancient Roman aristocracy was attracted here by the mild climate and curative thermal springs. It is a very popular tourist destination and a favourite resting place for travellers from all over the world.
You will visit one of the best and the oldest wine-making companies in Sirmione accompanied by a professional sommelier. The Lugana winery is a perfect illustration of how local traditions are combined with the latest modern technologies. In the year 2000 a new cellar fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology was built here but the wines continue to age in traditional French oak barrels. You will be invited to the cellar and taste several varieties of wine. During the walk in the vineyards, you will learn everything you can about the culture, climate and character of this beautiful lakeshore region.
After an inspiring walk around Sirmione, with your appetite aroused, you will be taken for a gourmet lunch to taste the delights of the local cuisine in one of the best restaurants in the region. Here you will enjoy the excellent combination of smooth Lugana wine and meals made of lake fish, pasta with seafood or white meats, such as baked veal.
After lunch you will take a wonderful boat trip on Lake Garda, which shows off a variety of blue, green and turquois hues. Surrounding it under Mediterranean skies the landscape is composed of luxurious and diverse greenery, amongst which you will find charming villas and parks. You will pass and stop by the attractive small towns, scattered along its banks, which look as if they have escaped the touch of time. Here and there, castles dating from 12th and 13th centuries can also be seen.
- Chauffeur driven service (Mercedes E-class) for the whole day
- Private guided tour in Lugana winery accompanied by a professional sommelier
- Private wine tasting
- Delicious lunch featuring traditional meals paired with wine in a gourmet restaurant
- Private boat trip on Lake Garda