Lugana Wine Tour with Discovery of Brescia Old Town and Sirmione
Join us in this luxury full-day tour which includes a sightseeing in Brescia, a private visit of Sermione vinery, followed by delightful lunch in a restaurant surrounded by vineyards.
- 3 persons and more: €380.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €330.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €295.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €265.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €240.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €240.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Taking in the history around the historic city of Brescia, with its picturesque sweep of Renaissance palazzi, medieval castle, and Roman ruins
- Visit beautiful Sirmione on the southern shores of Lake Garda
- Learn the history of Lugana wine and taste amazing local wines
- Enjoy an amazing lunch with the traditional food of the region.
You chauffer will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the charming city of Brescia for a private tour of its historic centre. For centuries Brescia was a Celtic settlement, until Romans conquered it in the first century AD and turned it into a little Rome, naming it Brixia. It’s now Lombardy’s largest archaeological site protected by UNESCO. A Roman amphitheatre stands alongside a temple, ancient columns and arches and thermal baths. Situated at the foothills of the Alps this city is distinctly Italian, an expression of the region’s unique character.
Following in Roman footsteps you will move onto Lake Garda to taste the delights of the local cuisine in one of the finest panoramic restaurants, where you can also feast your eyes on the wonderful panoply of colours that the Mediterranean gives you. Here you will enjoy the excellent combination of smooth Lugana wine and meals made of lake fish, pasta with seafood or white meats, such as baked veal.
The edge of Lake Garda is rich with olive groves and mellow vineyards, characterised by a mild climate, which combine to make for one of Italy’s most picturesque landscapes. It is also the birthplace of Lugana wine, a delicate and exquisite white wine that will lead the way on this tour through beautiful panoramas and accompany delicious culinary delights. You will also visit one of the leading wine-making companies in Lugana accompanied by a professional sommelier. This Lugana winery is a perfect illustration of how local traditions are combined with the latest modern technologies. In the year 2000 a new cellar, fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology was built here but the wines continue to age in traditional French oak barrels. You will be invited to see the cellar and to taste several varieties of wine. During the walk in the vineyards, you will learn everything you can about the culture, climate and character of this beautiful lakeshore region.
In the afternoon you will have the chance to take a walk in Sirmione. The centre of this beautiful old town reaches into Lake Garda and is connected to the mainland by a long narrow isthmus. This town has been a favourite resort for relaxation since the ancient Roman aristocracy was attracted here by the mild climate and curative thermal springs.
- Chauffeur driven service (Mercedes E-class)
- Guided private historical city tour of Brescia
- Delicious lunch featuring traditional meals paired with wine in a gourmet restaurant
- Private guided tour in Lugana winery accompanied by a professional sommelier
- Private wine tasting