Ljubljana Walking Tour : Beer - Meet the Local Slovenian Craftbeer
- 2 persons and more: €51.50 per person
- 3 persons and more: €39.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Learn about thriving craft beer business in Slovenia
- Sample 6 contemporary Slovenian craft beers
- Familiarize yourself with the best beer bars and beer shops in Ljubljana
- Nibble some tasty accompanying snacks
- Receive all necessary how-to-survive-in-the city culinary tips
- Get a unique experience
Taste 6 samples of currently available beers from small, local Slovenian microbreweries in some of the best pubs and beer shops in Ljubljana.
Get to know Ljubljana and Slovenia’s beer history and contemporary vibe through stories and flavors, and drink like a local with a local.
This craft beer walk will take you on an approximately 2-hour succulent journey through Ljubljana downtown sampling contemporary craft beers and snacks, and learning about the city’s history (with emphasis on beer) with a savvy local.
By savvy we mean we know all the brewers personally, attend beer tastings regularly and organize craft beer festivals ourselves. At each stop, you will indulge into a fine sample of craft beer, and also the story of brewers themselves and people behind the pub counter.
Because as one of our craft brewers says: good people drink good beer. Slovenia craft beer scene is booming and it’s yours to discover. Welcome to the hoppy side of the Alps!
- Snacks (bread, cheese, salami, olives … )
- Organisation and running of the event