Ljubljana Essentials Food Walk
- Learn a localised food
- History lesson about traditional and contemporary Ljubljana cuisine
- Meet some local chefs, each with their unique story and culinary vision
- Taste delicious hand-selected goodies
- Gain insight into the best local eateries, gourmet stores and dining hideaways
- Receive all necessary how-to-survive-in-the city culinary tips
- Get a unique experience
- Have fun! See how much fun we have here.
Discover the yummy side of Ljubljana - Slovenia in this personalized, customized, small-group food walk. Taste food, wine, craft beer, coffee and desserts from small, local, independent, family-run businesses, away from tourist traps. Get to know Ljubljana’s history and contemporary vibe through people who prepare your food and drinks, and eat like a local with a local.
This foodwalk will take you on an approximately 3-hour yummy journey through Ljubljana downtown, sampling food and drinks and learning about the city’s history with a savvy local. Depending on you preferred starting time, you will visit farmers market, local diners, gourmet shops and other hidden culinary gems in the city. Since the walks are personalized and customized, they cater for your food preferences and allergies: vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free etc. At each stop, you will savor seasonal food and / or drink, and also the story of people behind the counter. Because good food is prepared by good people.
Soups, tapases, charcuterie, main dishes, street food snacks, wine, craft beer, fairtrade and organic coffee – Ljubljana has it all and it’s yours to discover with your tastebuds. Welcome to the yummy side of the Alps!
- Several snacks on the way to consider it a meal + specialty coffee + dessert + craftbeer + wine (or any two other non-alcoholic drinks)
- Organisation and running of the event
What's not included
- Extra drinks
- Personal purchases
- Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.