Ljubljana Cooking Class - Experience Slovenian home cooking
- 2 persons and more: €79.00 per person
When to book - availability
- One-of-a-kind dinner experience
- In a pitch-black restaurant
- Finest Slovenian cuisine prepared by a top chef
Prepare a traditional Slovenian dish inspired by grandma's recipes.
On the Cooking Class in Ljubljana, you will experience realSLOVENIAN HOME COOKING
- Prepare your own authentic Slovenian meal
- Taste local wines and spirits
- Learn about Slovenian traditions and rich cuisine
- Share the table with other global foodie travellers
- Create a culinary story you will gladly share with others
A hands-on culinary workshop that takes you on a journey through rich Slovenian culinary history along with the most popular traditional dishes.
Get on board of this highly interactive class, where you can actually slice, mix, season and prepare a complete dinner with a local chef, and afterwards sit down and enjoy the meal you’ve just created.
A four-course meal, seasoned with humour, homey feeling and Slovenian culinary tradition. Whether you get your hands-on or you just watch as we prepare the feast, you will definitely have some laughs and a lot of good food.
The menu consists of a cold cut appetizer, warm starter, main dish and a dessert. We adjust the menu seasonally, since we always use fresh ingredients from local farms or from the market which is right next door.
Did you know?
Traditional Slovenian dishes are mostly based on local ingredients that were accessible at the time. Whatever could be grown or raised would be used in local culinary.
- Cooking Class Ljubljana starts daily at 6pm.
- Sign up is required to reserve your spot.
- The class is conducted in English (for private groups also in French and Japanese).
- No cooking skills required, suitable for accomplished and novice cooks.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- up to 4-hour workshop, discovering secrets of Slovenian cuisine
- English speaking chef
- 4 course meal
- All ingredients
- Local wines
- Shots of Slovenian spirits
- Typical Slovenian appetizers
- All the recipes (via email after class)