Les Baux Wine tour
We’ll visit the beautiful Alpilles, the ruins of the castle and its medieval village, the olive groves, the Roman town of Glanum, the quarry art and light show (Les Carriéres de Lumiéres), and a visit to St Rémy de Provence .
- 2 persons and more: €280.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €186.67 per person
- 4 persons and more: €140.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €112.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €93.33 per person
- 7 persons and more: €80.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €70.00 per person
When to book - availability
- 3 to 5 domains to visit
- 12-20 wines to taste
- Lunch in a selected restaurant
- Open market days in St Rémy de Provence (Wednesday & Saturday mornings).
Clay, limestone, gravel, sandstone and flint.
Located northwest of Aix en Provence, this vineyard occupies the northern and southern slopes of the Alpilles, picturesque terrain that rises 400m above sea level and spreads over thirty kilometers from east to west.
Climat Decisively Mediterranean. The persistent wind, the Mistral, promotes healthy vines and carries with it the scents of thyme, rosemary, and marjoram.
Reds : Fleshy, robust, full-bodied with a good tannic reserves for ageing. Vegetable notes of rosemary and tobacco evolving towards notes of black fruits or game.
The varieties of the AOC Baux are primarily Grenache, Mourvedre and Syrah, but also Cabernet Sauvignon, Cinsault and Counoise."
- -Transfer by car
- -12 -20 wines tasting
- -Lunch in a restaurant
- -Bilingual guide
Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.