Kings Cross Crime & Passion with drink - Sydney Tour
When to book - availability
- Learn more about tales of fame and fortune, murder and drugs, and mysteries and romances on this Sydney tour
- Grab a drink at a Kings Cross Bar
Spend two hours immersed in the tumultuous history of Kings Cross, as we guide you through tales of fame and fortune, murder and drugs, and mysteries and romances on this Sydney tour with a twist! You'll visit a number of different spots important to the neighbourhood on this Sydney Kings Cross tour.
Standing on the site of one of Sydney’s greatest unsolved mysteries, you’ll hear of the days of the infamous razor gang and sly grog, of the deviants and bohemians, and how the charismatic Cross came to be. Traditionally home to Sydney’s artistic and bohemian lifestyles, The Cross began its life as the centre of sophisticated society before transforming through its host of passionate and deviant lifestyles. Now, Kings Cross is a lively, vibrant, and sometimes controversial Sydney hotspot not to be missed.
During this Sydney night tour, we’ll grab a drink at a Kings Cross Bar and settle in for some more enthralling tales. This walking tour of Sydney’s richest social and cultural area is engaging and informative, and those interested in crime and mystery will be thoroughly fascinated by the culture and history of The Cross.
- 2 hour guided walking tour
- Complimentary beer, wine or soft drink at a Kings Cross pub
What's not included
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for guides
- Bottled water
- Cancel within: 48 hours
- If the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to travel, 100% of the total cost of the booking will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- Tour date changes are available with 24 hours notice, subject to availability.