Italian Cooking Class in Naples
- Get to use the best fresh ingredients
- Learn how to cook a classical Napolitan meal
- Enjoy the fruits of your work, taste amazing dishes!
A lesson for those who want to learn the secrets of the first dishes of traditional Neapolitan cuisine, put your hands in the dough! Surrounded by the wonderful scenery of the Gulf of Naples and the Bay of Sorrento, choose to prepare two main courses from:
- Gnocchi alla sorrentina. Prepared with dumplings made of potatoes, flour and water, baked and topped with tomato sauce ( the traditionally neapolitan sauce is called "Ragù"), with mozzarella, parmesan and basil. So, they are fried, in a small crock (called Pignatiello) and served very hot.
- Spaghetti with seafood. The favorite dish of the royal family of the Bourbons. Spaghetti cooked "al dente" and sautéed clams. To embellish the dish, a touch of green with fresh chopped parsley. For lovers of classic, small tomatoes and chili as an option.
- Main course with seasonal vegetables. The homemade pasta marries the flavors of the earth, suitable for vegetarians.
Improve your culinary skills by following the advice of our chef and the tricks that you will find on the course material that we will provide you.
- Instructions from professional Chef;
- Fresh ingredients to prepare your lunch/dinner
If the tour is cancelled 48 hours before the departure the client will be refund 50% of the price for pax, no refund for cancellation 24 hours before the departure.