Intimate Barcelona Electric Bike Tour with Gourmet Tapas and Wine Tasting
When to book - availability
- Enjoy a typical Spanish vermouth and tapas in a truly authentic wine cellar in the Gothic quarter
- Eat and drink vibrant Spanish flavours in the same bar where Picasso, Lorca and Dali wrote, painted and argued
- Glide smoothly through the El Born district and the Parc de la Ciutadella on a luxury e-bike
- See the squares, parks, alleyways and beaches as the locals see them
- Feel the cooling sea breeze on your skin as you bike along the gorgeous Barcelona seafront
Relax in the sun and sea breeze whilst seeing Barcelona’s major attractions, hidden gems and world famous cuisine on this intimate 2.5 hour small group tour. Conducted on luxury electric bike, make light work of Barcelona’s streets in style around a city too large to explore by foot but too pedestrianized to see from a car or bus.
Begin in the Gothic Quarter and Old City, learning how to use the electric bike outside the stunning Gothic Cathedral before seeking out the hidden treasures of Barcelona in the narrow alleyways twisting like scars through the medieval city.
Arrive at the El Born neighbourhood and see the icons of Catalan culture and history, from the Palau de la Música to the church of Santa Maria del Mar, before continuing on to Barcelona’s stunning seafront in the vibrant, atmospheric former fishing village of La Barceloneta. Reach for your camera to capture photos of sea views, Art Nouveau architecture and the beautiful golden sands and palm trees bordering the Mediterranean.
Finish with tapas, wine and Vermouth at the world famous Els Quatre Gats, overflowing with history and the echoes of the geniuses who drank and dined there in ages past, from Pablo Picasso to Salvador Dalí. Open your senses to the rich Spanish flavours, laugh, smile and leave with photos and memories of mystery, romance and adventure on a tour ideal for electric bike first timers and experts alike.
Electric Bike tour
Gourmet tapas menu paired with different wines and cava
What's not included
Food or beverages not described in the product
Hotel pick up or transfer