Ice Cream Tour of Soho and Covent Garden
This brand new Ice Cream Tour will take you to four of London’s best gelaterias.
When to book - availability
- Visit four of London’s best gelaterias.
- Learn about the frozen delight and fascinating facts about Soho and Covent Garden.
- Spoil yourself with award-winning gelato, sorbets and more.
Why settle for one ice cream flavour when you can try 20?
This brand new Ice Cream Tour will take you to four of London’s best gelaterias. The team will answer all of your questions about the frozen delight, entertain you with fascinating facts about Soho and Covent Garden whilst spoiling you with award-winning gelato, sorbets and more.
And of course there will be chocolate. Possibly the best chocolate gelato and sorbets you've ever tasted. There'll also be plenty of other flavours too! You won’t be denied classic vanilla - if that’s your dream. Basil and Chilli sorbet anyone? That too! There will always be a few unusual options to sample en route - for those who are willing. Cups, cones, spoons, frozen drinks and waffles... It’s an ice cream lover’s heaven.
We guarantee you'll be full of ice-cream by the end of the tour and since it's next to impossible to take away a three-scoop waffle cone for later, our special discounts for the places you'll visit can be redeemed at your own convenience. You'll be armed with a range of amazing offers to return to each place to treat yourself again on your own time.
The price includes a chocolate milkshake, all samples (tasting at least 20 different frozen treats), your fabulous host and offers worth more than £10 to use after the tour.
Dairy intolerances are a challenge to cater for on this tour but please get in touch if you have any special dietary requirements and your hosts will do their best to adapt the tour for you. However, there's no guarantee of the absence of any allergens on this food tour.
- Chocolate milkshake,
- Lots of ice cream,
- Sorbet and gelato,
- A fabulous guide,
- VIP offers for future use.
- Ticket purchase is final. There are no refunds.
- With at least three weeks’ notice you can rearrange free of charge for any date within a year from when you purchased the tickets.
- Between three weeks and one week before the tour there will be a 12€ fee per ticket to reschedule.
- Less than one week before the tour there is no date exchange possible. You can transfer your tickets to someone else. Please provide us with details of the change.