Iberian Ham Tasting Tour
Visit an authentic Iberian pig farm to learn the secrets of the famous "jamón ibérico"
- 2 persons and more: €171.50 per person
- 3 persons and more: €147.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €126.50 per person
- 5 persons and more: €117.50 per person
- 6 persons and more: €111.50 per person
- 7 persons and more: €108.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €102.00 per person
When to book - availability
- In this Iberian Ham tasting you will visit a beautiful area close to Seville, learn about the Andalusian culture and Spanish cuisine, taste first quality jamón serrano and visit a spectacular cave nearby.Enjoy an authentic Andalusian breakfast
- Learn about the whole artisanal process & indulge in a sumptuous tasting of Iberian ham
- Meet the family that runs this farm
- Explore the heart of the Natural Park of Aracena
- Visit the cave – la Gruta de las Maravillas, one of the best preserved caves in Europe
Learn the secrets behind one of Spain’s most famous products, the nutty and delicious Iberian ham! This day-long culinary excursion will bring you to a pig farm in the heart of Southern Spain’s Natural Park of Aracena, where you will experience first hand all the work that goes into producing this gourmet delicacy. Witness the artisanal process from start to finish, and indulge in a sumptuous tasting at one of the four production areas of the country, the Sierra de Jabugo.
You will even have the chance to meet the family in charge of the farm, who will give you tips on how to distinguish the unique flavor, scent and texture of authentic jamón ibérico. After the tasting you will visit the charming village of Aracena, famous for its beautiful architecture and limestones caves, amongst which la Gruta de las Maravillas is one of the best preserved in Europe. For foodie travelers seeking to take a break from sight-seeing in Sevilla, this exciting adventure offers a closer look at the region’s most beloved gourmet specialty.
- Local guide/driver
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Visit to a farm
- Ham tasting
- Tickets for the cave
- Insider tips
What's not included
- Food & drinks
- At least 3 months before the tour/activity: 15% cancellation fee will be charged;
- From 2 to 3 months before the tour/activity: 30% cancellation fee will be charged;
- From 1 to 2 months before the tour/activity: 50% cancellation fee will be charged;
- From 1 week to 1 month before the tour/activity: 75% cancellation fee will be charged;
- Less than 1 week before the event’s date – 100% of the total amount will be charged.