Hvar Island Wine tour
Take a pleasant walk by the sea while you taste the best wines of the Hvar Island!
When to book - availability
- Wine tasting with a snack at the Tomić Winery
- Wine tasting with a snack at the Duboković Winery
Your first stop will be the Tomić Winery, where you will taste their wines in an ancient wine cellar with arched ceilings and stone pillars, modelled on the Emperor Diocletian’s cellars. The amazing interior of this wine cellar (called Triclinium) will make you feel like a Patrician attending a Dionysian feast in the ancient Rome. Wine tastings may, depending on your preference, include 3 – 8 quality and premium wines and a snack (home-made bread with some local cheese and Dalmatian prosciutto).
Next, you will take a pleasant walk by the sea to our second destination – the Duboković Winery. You will enjoy the exquisite wines made by Croatia’s leading boutique winemaker in a candle-lit wine cellar, accompanied by a delicious appetizer. Indigenous varieties – Bogdanjuša, Maraština, Drnekuša and Plavac Mali – presented in a very special way, as wines with a story and history, will fascinate even the pickiest palates. At the end of your small Jelsa wine tour you will return to your accommodation facilities.
- Pick-up at the meeting point in the centre of Split and a boat trip from Split to Jelsa (Hvar Island)
- Tour of the Tomić Winery - visit to the wine cellar & wine tasting with a snack (home-made bread with some local cheese and Dalmatian prosciutto)
- A short sightseeing tour of Jelsa
- Tour of the the Duboković Winery - visit to the wine cellar & wine tasting (6 wines) with a delicious appetizer
- Boat trip from Jelsa (Hvar Island) to Split
- Transport back to the meeting point