Heritage Wine Region, Maryland
When to book - availability
- Enjoy tasting the best wine Maryland has to offer
- Meet local winemakers and tour vineyards
- Light Snack and beverages on the tour
The wines’ bouquet and brilliance are distinctive due to the cool breezes from the Patuxent and Chesapeake rivers and the unique sandy terroir.
Heritage region’s crispy white wines, like Viognier, and Sauvignon Blanc, are favorites. Also, try the Heritage region’s award winning full bodied reds, Malbec and Shiraz varietals.
Romano Vineyard, Great Frogs, Thanksgiving Farms, Fridays Creek, Perigeaux Vineyard and Winery and Running Hare Vineyard are some of the wineries you may visit.
Each Regional Wine Tour includes visits to two Maryland wineries and much more!
Pick up Locations & Times (Enter your location on registration):
- 11:00 am- Bowie Town Center - Safeway Parking Lot (Meet in the back of parking lot closest to Emerald Way, Bowie, MD)
- 11: 30 am - Showplace Arena Parking Lot 14900 Pennsylvania Ave, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 (Meet in the parking lot across from the track)
- Visit two Maryland wineries
- Transportation to and from wineries
- Tasting of the best wine in Maryl
- Tour of the vineyards
- Light Snack and beverages
- All tasting fees are included
- Receive collectible wine glass and wine bottle tote bag
- Up to 2 weeks before the tour / activity: Deposit paid will be charged
- Less than 2 weeks before tour / activity date: 100% payment will be charged