Half Day Guided Tour in Ravenna
- 2 persons and more: €65.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €44.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €33.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €26.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €22.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €19.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €17.00 per person
- 9 persons and more: €15.00 per person
- 10 persons and more: €13.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit the most interesting places in Ravenna, accompanied by a professional tour guide
- Learn more about the history and culture of the city
This tour of the city of Ravenna will allow you to discover the main cultural and historical sites, and includes visits to:
Church of S. Vitale commissioned by the Emperor Justinian from Byzantium. In the mosaics here he is masterfully depicted with his fabulous wife Theodora.
Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, a powerful building created to honour the resilient and colourful empress of the Western Roman Empire.
Neoniano Baptistery close to the ancient Cathedral and decorated by even more wonderful mosaics
Basilica of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo which was the private chapel of the Ostrogoths King Theoderic.
Basilica of Saint Francis, Dantesque Zone and the tomb of the father of the Italian Language Dante Alighieri.
Basilica of St Apollinare in Classe , a terrific 1500-year old Basilica that was built when Ravenna was Capital of Byzantine Bishopric.
A guided walk through the old city centre with a pause and a practical demonstration of mosaic -making technique, enjoying and understanding the enormous history and the quiet rhythm of life in Ravenna.
Lunch in the city centre: Coffee or ice-cream in the Main Square on your convenience.
- Professional tour guide
What's not included
- Admission fee € 8,50 per person