Guided tour of the Halles Paul Bocuse with tastings
Welcome to the Halles de Lyon, the center of French gastronomy in all its splendor with its magnificent shimmering stalls.
- 2 persons and more: €140.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €107.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €90.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €80.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €74.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €69.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €65.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit the Halles de Lyon, the center of French gastronomy in all its splendor with its magnificent shimmering stalls.
- Taste the best products in this market covered by some fifty of the most famous traders in France
- Experience the specialties and evoke the themes specific to the city of Lyon.
A visit that titillates the five senses in a warm atmosphere, you are not in the heart of Lyon, you are in his belly!
The best products of the Hexagon are concentrated in this market covered by some fifty of the most famous traders in France: Mother Richard and her very inimitable Saint-Marcellin, Etienne Boissy from the cheesemonger Mons and Best Worker of France, Colette Sibilia The queen of Lyon sausage, not forgetting dozens of sweet specialties like the praline tart, the famous "coussin de Lyon".
The visit will make you wander from stall to stall to taste the specialties and evoke the themes specific to the city of Lyon (Paul Bocuse, the ""bouchons"" Lyonnais, the ""mères Lyonnaises"" ...).
NB: These tastings are equivalent to real meal, it is advisable not to eat before Tour not suitable for people who don't drink alcohol, don't eat pork and almonds. Possibility to pick up at your hotel, please, see with the company."
- 1 glass of red wine + 4 local colds meats
- 1 cassolette of pike soufflé with crayfish sauce
- 1 glass of white wine + 3 regional cheeses
- 1 « coussin de Lyon »
- 1 part of praline tart
- 1 macaron
Cancel up to 7 days before to get a full refund.