Gubbio, Assisi and Typical Local Lunch
- 3 persons and more: €110.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €108.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €100.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €86.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €75.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit the unique Medieval cities of Assisi and Gubbio
- Enjoy a traditional local lunch
Discover the best preserved Medieval Town in the world. A mystic place full of history and traditions. Take your time to live unforgettables moments walking between old palaces and squares, world famous art shops and breathtaking landscapes.
Gubbio is the second town of St. Francesco d'Assisi and Dante Alighieri used to write about it on his Divine Comedy. GUIDED TOUR OF ST. UBALDO SANCTUARY ON TOP OF MONTE INGINO AND TYPICAL LOCAL LUNCH AT“BISTRO' MASTRO GIORGIO” on Grand Square.
Later we'll leave for ASSISI for a GUIDED TOUR of the town and ST.MARIA DEGLI ANGELI BASILICA.
An unforgettable journey through the heart of Christianity in this famous city, well known worldwide for it's historical, artistic and religious importance, visited every year by millions of pilgrims.
Return in hotel: 6.30 p.m.
- Guided Tour of the cities of Gubbio and Assisi
- Hotel pick-up
- Traditional lunch with wine and drinks
- Cancel up to 48 hours before to get 75% refund.
- No refund if cancellation is notified later than 48 hours