Greek Cooking Lesson and Dinner in Athens
Be initiated into the Greek cuisine! Learn valuable cooking secrets, take a wonderful class with plenty of hands-on cooking and enjoy the dinner you prepared with your classmates!
When to book - availability
- Learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with the aid of an experienced Cook Instructor
- Discover the wonderful world of Mediterranean cuisine
- Enjoy the meal you have helped to prepare with a glass of wine!
Learn How to Cook Greek Food
Discover Greece’s culture through its delicious food. The best way to do so is by graduating from a hands-on cooking class. During this tour, you’ll learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with a small group of fellow food lovers. Along the way, with the guidance of your experienced instructor, you’ll become familiar with the ingredients and the techniques that are the foundation of Greek cooking.
Prepare and Enjoy a Delicious Greek Dinner
With a small group, you’ll work together to prepare a Greek Sunday dinner. You’ll take home the easy-to-follow recipes so you can host your own Greek dinner party back home.
The dinner typically includes the preparation of 3 to 4 starters, salad, a main dish and a dessert. Menus vary according to season as well as the fresh produce and meat available at the local market. At the end of the lesson you will enjoy the dishes with a majestic view of the Acropolis.
This cooking class starts at 16:30 hours (4.30 pm) and takes place daily.
- Dinner (starters, main course and dessert)
- One glass of wine or soft drink
- Aperitif and Greek “mezedes” during the cooking class
- A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Drinks (you can order extra drinks which you will have to pay afterwards)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- Up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled tour: full refund, apart from the charge due to AWT for the use of a credit card.
- Between 72 and 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour: 50% refund, plus any other expenses, i.e. credit card charges or cancellation charges for means of transportation that may have been reserved for the tour.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour or if customers do not show up at the agreed meeting point: no refund