Greek Cooking Lessons and Dinner in Athens
Be initiated into the Greek cuisine! Learn valuable cooking secrets, take a wonderful class with plenty of hands-on cooking and enjoy the dinner you prepared with your classmates!
When to book - availability
- Learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with the aid of an experienced Cook Instructor
- Discover the wonderful world of Mediterranean cuisine
- Enjoy the meal you have helped to prepare with a glass of wine!
Discover the local culture through gastronomy!
You will learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with the aid of an experienced Cook Instructor and the complicity of a small group!
Get to know the wonderful world of Mediterranean cuisine; the herbs, the fresh vegetables, the choice meats that we always use and learn the basics on how to prepare a full Greek Sunday dinner with easy to follow recipes you can use to impress your guests when you get back home!
And the best part at the end of the course, after you have successfully prepared a meal fit for a king(!) under the constant guidance of your cooking instructor, is enjoying the meal you have helped to prepare with a glass of wine!
Menus will vary according to season and available fresh produces in local markets, but they usually consist of 3-4 starters-salads and a main course.
- Dinner (starters, main course and dessert)
- One glass of wine or soft drink
- Aperitif and Greek “mezedes” during the cooking class
- A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Drinks (you can order extra drinks which you will have to pay afterwards)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- Up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled tour: full refund, apart from the charge due to AWT for the use of a credit card.
- Between 72 and 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour: 50% refund, plus any other expenses, i.e. credit card charges or cancellation charges for means of transportation that may have been reserved for the tour.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour or if customers do not show up at the agreed meeting point: no refund