Granada Local Life Food Tour
When to book - availability
- Enjoy the guide of a local, knowledgeable, informative Food Expert
- Learn how locals go about their daily lives through food
- Taste amazing traditional food and drinks
- Get to know some tips, anecdotes & useful information about what to see & do in Granada
This is all about learning how the locals do it. Eat a “second” breakfast” in a busy, little café-bar. Visit a Spanish run deli to sample (and learn about) the most famous of products, Ibérian ham. Drop in on a family business which offer some of the best cheese in town!
Then enjoy a glass of locally produced wine or beer & enjoy a modern tapa. Follow that with a visit to 100 year old bar & sample the sherry or vermouth on offer (& a tapa of course!)
Not to disappoint those with a sweet tooth, the last 2 stops include tasting a local “religious” delight & dipping churros into deliciously, thick, drinking chocolate.
- 2´5hours – 3hours tour
- 6 different drinks & 6 different food offerings per person
- Up to 2 weeks before the tour / activity: Deposit paid will be charged
- Less than 2 weeks before tour / activity date: 100% payment will be charged