Gran Canaria CULINARIA: All-day bus tour with tasting of local delicacies
When to book - availability
- Get to know a wide range of interesting information about the island’s history, fauna & flora and – of course – gossip.
Visit a minimum of five of our multifaceted and accurately selected culinary partners (shops, cafeterias, restaurants).
Guided by an official tour guide, you are provided with a wide range of interesting information about the island’s history, fauna and flora during the whole tour, and - of course - with gossip. We will not „feed“ you with the usual topics and contents of traditional island tours but will show you locations which even the locals do not know!
The tour starts in the sunny and dry south of the island and leads through the mountains up to the highest peak, Pico de las Nieves. From here, we will drive through green, subtropical valleys to a place exactly opposite from where we started, which is the rough northern coast and the unique small village 'El Roque'. Passing by the island’s capital, we will follow the eastern coast back to the South.
We will visit the following points of interest (subject to changes):
- Barranco de Fataga (viewpoint)
- Pueblo de Fataga (walk)
- Pico de las Nieves (1.949 m) (viewpoint)
- Cruz de Tejeda (viewpoint)
- Teror (walk)
- Barranco de Azuaje
- El Roque de San Felipe (walk/viewpoint)
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
During the tour, we will have several stops, where we will treat you to tasty and multifaceted samples from selected culinary partners. Discover the culinary highlights of the Canary Islands and get to know the "taste" of this beautiful island.
Our culinary partners on this tour are (subject to changes):
- Local bakery
- Family owned cafeteria
- Canarian Restaurant
- Traditional butcher’s and cheese shop
- Gourmet restaurant at the sea
These offer you local food to taste and for consumption, usually in the form of finger food, upright and partially outside of the local.
- bus tour
- the certified guide
- all offered food of our culinary partners
- all required insurances.
What's not included
- Until 72 hours before starting without costs;
- within 72 and 24 hours before starting 50 %;
- less than 24 hours and "no show" 100 %.