Gourmet Scenic Wine Tour in Central Otago, New Zealand
When to book - availability
- Visit 4 vineyards located in 2 sub-regions
- Tour through New Zealand’s largest wine cave
- Enjoy in a cheese and wine presentation
- Stunning drive through the rugged Kawarau Gorge, Gibbston and Bannockburn
- Tour with expert wine guides with fascinating commentary on wine, local sights and early history of Central Otago
- Delicious wine barrel cooked lunch matched with wines included
- Sample locally made hand-crafted chocolates
In this tour you will visit 4 vineyards located in 2 contrasting sub-regions: the Gibbston region and the Cromwell / Bannockburn basin.
You will tour through New Zealand’s largest wine cave and enjoy a cheese and wine presentation.
Enjoy the beautiful views while enjoying a drive through the rugged Kawarau Gorge, Gibbston and Bannockburn. Visit the original AJ Hackett bungy bridge, take a stroll through the historic precinct of OId Cromwell and the must-see goldmining settlement of Arrowtown.
Your expert wine guides will telll you all about wine through fascinating commentary on this amazing product, but also they will explain the local sights and early history of Central Otago.
You will also enjoy delicious wine barrel cooked lunch matched with wines included and incredible samples of locally made hand-crafted chocolates
The maximum of 12 guests per tour allows to create enough atmosphere to be sociable but small enough to be interactive
- Tour guides
- Tastings of wine and food
For cancellations made up to 48 hours before the activity starts, the paid amount will be fully refundable. Otherwise you will be charged the full amount.
If you don´t show up for the activity, you will also not receive a refund.