Gourmet discovery of the Old Lyons
Enjoy a walk in the historic neighbourhood of Lyons and discover some of the culinary specialities. This guided tour of Old Lyons combines culture and delicious treats!
- 2 persons and more: €163.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €110.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €82.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €65.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €55.00 per person
When to book - availability
- The essential neighbourhood for discovering Lyons
- A listed and preserved historical heritage
- A cultural and gourmet visit
On the right bank of the Saône, the historic neighbourhood of Lyons, a UNESCO World Heritage site, invites you to a visit out of time. Known around the world for its Renaissance architecture, Old Lyons has been inhabited since the Carolingian period. In order to offer you a complete experience, our thematic and gourmet itinerary offers you an insight into the outstanding features that characterise the neighbourhood. The visit, which includes tasting experiences, will offer you the chance to admire this bourgeois architecture greatly influenced by its neighbour, Italy. The charm of its squares and streets, its famous “traboules” and its secret courtyards transport you to the end of the Middle Ages.
- All-inclusive package, guided tour and tastings included (1 pastry, 1 “coussin”, 1 glass of wine with cheeses and cold meats).