Full-Day Wine Excursion and Visit to Goya's Birthplace
When to book - availability
- Join a wine tour of the Denomination of Origin Cariñena
- Enjoy full-day tour to the Zaragoza countryside
- Visit the Fransisco de Goya's birthplace and workshop and a local lunch.
Had enough of sightseeing in the city? Then join us on an exciting adventure to the Zaragoza countryside. On this full-day tour you will visit one of the best family-run wineries in the Denomination of Origin (DO) Cariñena.
We'll meet the winemaker and take a tour of his vineyard, learning all about the winemaking process and winemaking history of the region.
Next up, visit the birthplace of the famous Fransisco de Goya and the Engraving Museum, where you'll be able to see many of Goya's most important works. Before heading home we'll also enjoy a nice local lunch together and I'll share fascinating stories about my culture.
- Pick up and drop off in Zaragoza.
- Visit family-run wineries in the Cariñena region.
- I'll take you to the birthplace and workshop of Fransisco de Goya.
- A nice lunch together at a restaurant of the region.
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.