Full-day tour from Beaujolais to Pérouges
Let yourself be guided during this oenological and gourmet itinerary. From Beaujolais to Pérouges, via Dombes, the variety of landscapes and tastes to be discovered will delight all your senses.
- 2 persons and more: €302.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €202.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €151.50 per person
- 5 persons and more: €121.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €101.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €86.50 per person
- 8 persons and more: €76.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Enjoy the variety of landscapes from the vineyards of Beaujolais to the medieval village of Pérouges
- Discover historical heritage and exceptional panoramic view over the Dombes plain and its lakes.
- Experience the best wines and delicious regional specialities this land can offer.
The charm of nature and the historical heritage promises you a day packed with pleasure. The programme is designed especially for those looking for new experiences who want to discover the region in all its dimensions.
Morning: We will head directly north of Lyons. The route starts by passing through the vineyards of Beaujolais. You will be charmed by the warm colours of this typical landscape and its often breathtaking views.
During a stopover at Château de Montmelas, we will present an enchanting site. In the heart of the Beaujolais-Village appellation, this wine-maker distinguishes himself by his traditional wine-making process that has been handed down from generation to generation. Hospitality is also a vocation of this family estate. You will discover its wines in a welcoming atmosphere and taste some of its production in the castle’s winery.
Free time for lunch: According to your wishes and tastes, you will be able to choose to stay for lunch in Beaujolais or stop slightly further away in Dombes. We will suggest the best culinary specialities of this major land of gastronomy. Thanks to our advice, you will be able to savour the local cuisine in complete peace of mind. If you prefer a rural setting, it is also possible to organise a picnic in the vineyards.
Afternoon: We will then continue our journey via the landscape route that passes through Dombes. The many lakes offer a stunning view that reflects a multitude of lights.
We will then arrive in the medieval town of Pérouges, listed as One of the Most Beautiful Villages of France. We will visit the town on foot and discover its authentic historical heritage. Along its streets you will fall under the spell of its typical charms. A gourmet break in the traditional dining room of the Hostellerie will offer you the chance to savour the Pérouges “galette”. Served with a glass of cider, this delicious local speciality is a veritable treat. Finally, some free time is planned so that you can continue the visit at your own leisure. Those who want to are able to stroll around the shops of the local craftsmen.
- Luxurious minibus excursion (such as a Mercedes Viano)
- A flexible programme adapted to all your wishes.
What's not included
- Lunch not included
- Optional additional services: eg. restaurant reservations, picnic in the vineyards, customised itineraries...
For cancellations made up to 48 hours before the activity starts, the paid amount will be fully refundable. Otherwise you will be charged the full amount. If you don´t show up for the activity, you will also not receive a refund.