Full-day Tour Arrábida Wine Tour
On this tour you'll visit a beautiful local family owned wine farm, where you'll taste best local wines, drive through Arrabida wine region, passing many vineyards, cork and olive trees, enjoy breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean and Lisbon and more...
- Admire the Tagus river bay while crossing the Ponte Vasco da Gama (17km long) the longest bridge in Europe;
- Ascend the Palmela Castle Tower for an amazing photo opportunity;
- Drive through the Arrabida wine region, passing many vineyards, cork and olive trees;
- Visit a beautiful local family owned wine farm in the heart of the Arrábida park, where it is time to taste some wine;
- Take spectacular photos from the highest point of the Arrábida Natural Park (501m peak) with breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean;
- Lunch at the picturesque fishing village of Sesimbra and relax at the beach;
- Enjoy two wine tastings (Moscatel and Red wine), on the guided tour of an old wine cellar in the village of Azeitão;
- Finally, stop at the statue Cristo Rei (inspired by Rio de Janeiro's Cristo Redentor) for great views over Lisbon, before returning to Lisbon through the 25th April Bridge.
Leaving Lisbon by the Vasco da Gama bridge (the longest in Europe), our first stop will be at the castle of Palmela – an amazing photo opportunity. We then visit a beautiful local family owned wine farm for some tastings. After it we will then drive along the mountains of the Arrábida Natural Park (501m peak) to admire the spectacular views over the Atlantic Ocean. We will then stop for lunch at the fishing village of Sesimbra.
After lunch it’s time for a Wine tasting and a guided tour to the Casa Museu José Maria da Fonseca, one of the oldest wine producers of Portugal, still in the same family (includes 2 wine tastings). Our last stop will be at the Cristo-Rei (Christ statue) with a great view. Return to Lisbon by the 25th de April Bridge to enjoy the last sightseeing of the day.
- Visit two Wine Cellars with 6 wine tastings
What's not included
- Guided visit inside monuments
- Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.