Full Day Pic Saint-Loup, Wine and Olive Oil Tour
When to book - availability
- the comprehensive day includes the visit of 3 wineries and an olive oil producer
- Wine tasting of great wines that have become references in the renaissance of the Languedoc area.
- Enjoy the wonderful views of the interior of the Herault region.
With this day tour, take your time to discover the beauty of the countryside and the richness of its wines combining our wine and olive tour in the morning and our Pic Saint-Loup tour in the afternoon.
In the morning you will first visit a traditionnal oil mill and taste its delicious specialities. You will then visit the famous Château Puech-Haut where you can admire a unique and original exhibition of painted oak barrels and end the visit with a tasting of its exceptional range of wines. For lunch, you will have a delicious meal in a restaurant overlooking the turquoise waters of a beautiful lake (in season and weather permitting) or in one of the area's excellent inns. In the afternoon you will visit a selection of 2 estates from the famous and unique Pic Saint-Loup wine area. Return to Montpellier around 5:30p.m
- Visit to 3 estates and an oil mill
- Tasting of minimum 12 wines
- Tasting of olive oils
- Tour of Pic Saint-Loup