Full day Normandy food tour - cheese and hard cider
Join this full day guided food tour to really enjoy Normandy, its way of life and its tasty products!
When to book - availability
- Taste and learn everything about Normandy's typical products
- Enjoy a traditional lunch
- Visit local villages
- Taste amazing local produced cider
During the morning you will get to know everything about Camembert cheese. We will go to one of the last two standing farms making camembert cheese. You will taste all Norman cheeses, see the production, see the cows. At the end of the morning you will know more about cheese than most of the French .
We will have lunch in one of France nicest village with terroir products: Seasonal salad, andouille, baguette, teurgoule, butter, cheeses, ciders.
In the afternoon you will let yourself guided in the farms and estates where hard apple cider and calvados brandy are made. You will try old brandys up to 45 years old.
Finally we will stop in one of France Nicest villages.
By the end of the day Normandy way of life won't have any more secrets for you.
- Guided visit of the "Pays d'Auge"
- Visit of 6-7 production sites
- Traditional lunch
- A personal explanations booklet of products, visits areas, map of the region
- The opportunity to buy live from the producer at local prices (cheaper than anywhere else)
What's not included
If the client cancels less than 48 hours before the date of the tour: 100% will be charged.
A cancellation prior to 48h before the tour, the tour is reimbursed.