Full day discovering Garda Lake from Milan
When to book - availability
- Visit Italy’s largest Lake, with its picturesque landscapes rich of historical heritage and charm
- Enjoy a guided tour of Desenzano del Garda
- Get to Sirmione by boat, where you will have free time and an ice-cream tasting
Discover the beauties of our Garda Lake with a Private Guide at your disposal from Milan. Escape from the crowded city and jump into the peacefulness of the lake. Visit Italy’s largest Lake, with its picturesque landscapes rich of historical heritage and charm.
Your Guide will meet you at the Central Station in Milan and in just 1 hour you will reach Desenzano Del Garda. Desenzano is a attractive village and a very popular bathing resort, with its historical, artistic and archaeological culture is one of the most appreciated city on the lake.
After a tour of the city, Your Guide will escort you to the harbor to get the boat until Sirmione, a splendid peninsula in the midst of the Lake; a little heaven to spend your time seeking natural and gastronomical treats.
Here you will have your lunch and free time and after that spoil yourself with an Ice cream tasting (typical Gelato italiano!) Return by boat to Desenzano for some shopping and free time. When you will be ready , our Guide will escort you to the station in order to get the train to Milan.
- Train ticket from Milan to Desenzano and vice versa
- Tour escort at disposal full day
- Ferry ticket from Desenzano to Sirmione and vice versa
- Ice cream tasting