Full-Day Culinary Experience with Lunch at a 500 years old Farmhouse
When to book - availability
- Join a sightseeing tour of Avignon and visit a food markets
- Enjoy tastings of olive oil and a leisurely lunch in a 500-year-old rustic farmhouse
- Visit two local producers and the town of Lourmarin.
Wish to experience the Provençale lifestyle? Then look no further than this exciting full-day culinary tour to the Southern French countryside. Your guide will show you around the Avignon historical center, taking you to some of his favorite sites, including the Papal Palace.
Visit a town market and meet local vendors to learn more about their products and shop for ingredients for lunch. Next, we will journey to a 500-year-old farmhouse and indulge in a tasting of the estate's olive oils before sitting down for a leisurely lunch with local wine.
In the afternoon we'll visit a honey maker and a goat cheese producer, as well as the pretty village of Lourmarin.
- Sightseeing tour of Avignon
- Local market visit, chatting with local vendors and shopping for food
- A tasting of a selection of local products
- Private transportation to the countryside
- Leisurely lunch and wine in a 500-year-old farmhouse
- Visit a honey maker and goat cheese producer
- Short tour of the pretty village of Lourmarin
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.