Full-Day Culinary Experience around Aix-En-Provence
When to book - availability
- Discover the Provençale lifestyle exploring around Aix-en-Provence and the surrounding countryside
- Explore a 500-year-old family-run farmhouse and enjoy a delicious meal of Provençale classics.
If you're seeking the full Provençale experience, look no further than this full day culinary experience to the French countryside. First, your guide will show you around the historical center of Aix-en-Provence, taking you to one of his favorite markets, where you'll be able to meet local vendors and learn more about their products.
Hop aboard a private vehicle and journey to a 500-year-old farmhouse, where we will learn about traditional olive oil production and enjoy a leisurely lunch with great views of the landscape.
Before heading back home you'll also visit a honey maker and goat cheese producer, as well as the precious village of Lourmarin.
- Guided tour of the historical center of Aix-en-Provence
- Visit to local market, chatting with local vendors and shopping for food
- Tasting of select products
- Private transportation to the countryside
- Leisurely lunch with wine in a 500-year-old farmhouse
- Visit to honey maker and goat cheese producer
- Quick tour of Lourmarin
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.