From Rovinj to Pula: Istria in 1 Day Tour
When to book - availability
- Admire byzantine mosaics protected by UNESCO in Poreč
- Join a lunch at local farm just like the Istrians do
- Try the most expensive mushroom in the world
- Visit the smallest town in the world called Hum
- Enjoy a laid-back atmosphere in a small group
- Walk the medieval city walls in Motovun
After your pick-up you will witness a spectacular view at the Lim Canal (natural phenomenom) during a photo stop. After your arrival in Poreč you’ll discover rare and golden shimmering byzantine Mosaics from the 7th at the Basilica of Euphrasius (UNESCO).
Before moving on to the greatest hilltop town in Istria called Motovun, you will take a little detour into Istria’s most lush orchards – the Kaldir Fruit Valley. An istrian family with more than 200 years of tradition will serve you a carefully prepared homemade lunch including delicious local wine and/or fresh fruit juices.
Finally you visit the thrown of truffles – Motovun. During the truffle tasting you will try the most expensive mushroom in the world – the white truffle. Also you will take a walk along the mighty city walls and enjoy a majestic view at lush hills and valleys around Motovun.
The journey is not yet over. Your final destination is Hum – the smallest town in the world. Not only the size of the town itself but also the stories about the Glagolitic Monks will awaken your curiosity. Return is in the late afternoon hours.
08:00-08:30 Pick-up in Medulin & Pula
09:15-09:30 Pick-up in Rovinj
09:45-10:00 Lim Canal Photostop
10:30-12:00 Euphrasian Basilica UNESCO in Poreč
12:45-14:00 Lunch at organic wine farm
14:30-16:00 Truffle tasting & City Walls in Motovun
16:30-17:15 Smallest town in the world – Hum
18:30-19:00 Return to your accommodation
*Please keep in mind that the pick-up and drop-off times can vary (up to 15 minutes) depending on traffic conditions and your accommodation spot.
- Professional english speaking guide
- Air conditioned transport
- Accommodation pick-up & drop-off
- Entrance fee Euphrasian Basilica (UNESCO)
- Truffle tasting in Motovun
- Lunch at organic wine farm: Salad from the family house garden, Main Dish: “Tris Pasta” (Homemade pasta with 3 different sauces: meat, seasonal and truffle), dessert: “Panna Cotta” with seasonal fruits, wine or fruit juice included, coffee or Tea included*
- Visit Poreč, Motovun, Hum
*Please let us know if your eating habits do not allow you to eat something from the menu and we will adjust it for you.